See this little table with a book above it? Well, this put us in a lot of trouble.
While going down the mines to get the required... ingredients... we both fell and died. We had to get back down, get our equipment back (thankfully nothing of value was lost) and go back up to recover ourselves.
Took us about twenty-five minutes to gather everything and craft it - around five to get the obsidian, twenty to find the diamonds.
This table is useful in a lot of ways:
1. You can make your tools stronger.
2. You can make your armor stronger.
3. You can make your weapons stronger.
4. IT HAS A BOOK THAT SPINS BY ITSELF! IT'S MAGICAL!
Here's how it's crafted:
- Four blocks of obsidian (naturally obtained by the mixture of lava + water and harvested using a diamond pickaxe)
- Two diamonds (obtained naturally on mines using an iron or better pickaxe)
- A book
To make the books you need to make the paper first. To do so, position three sugarcanes like the picture:
Now you have three pieces of paper. Position them like this to make a book.
BAM! You can now make an Enchanting Table and enchant your items to level 5. If you want more, you need to make some bookshelves (like the first picture) so you can increase the level of your items to the maximum of 50, but keep in mind that is EXTREMELY rare to happen.
That's it. More posts today.